Need time and space to talk?
Meeting with a professional qualified psychotherapist can help you if you are suffering from emotional difficulties. Together in a safe and confidential space we can think about how you live your life.
Talking things through can bring an understanding to the roots of your distress, enabling you to look at things differently and allow changes and new opportunities to open up.
Call me to to set up a meeting in discrete comfortable consulting rooms in Greenwich Town Centre. Your call will be answered personally however if you don't get through immediately please leave a message and your call will be responded to promptly.
* Please note - Covid-19 - therapy sessions are currently being conducted via video or telephone call.
Talking to a Psychotherapist can help with
- emotional distress such as; depression, loneliness, frustration, low self image/esteem, anger problems, stress and anxiety, relationship difficulties, bereavement
- personal growth and change thinking about identity, sexuality and life direction
- getting 'unstuck' feelings of being in a loop with repeating patterns that never seem to end
- destructive habits such as obsessions, addictions, eating problems, low body image
Initially a short phone conversation can help with learning about your situation. Call direct or email with your telephone number. Should you wish to explore counselling further a meeting can be arranged.
A first meeting will offer you the chance to talk about your feelings, what's on your mind and your situation. You can think about what you might want or expect from therapy and how it might help to make a difference before deciding to continue. You do not need to be referred by your GP. Your enquiry will be treated in strict confidence.
EMAIL: [email protected]